|PemFolow Kelip-Kelip|

Friday, May 15, 2009

"..it's Friday ya'all...!!.."




Finally......it's friday today...ahaks....me getting so sleepy and damn borEd after ma boSs were heading to an outstation...ummm...ape yg i nk buat ek..?? keje pn tak la byk sgt..most of'em are routine...biase la...Cik M sangat la besar dlm diri ni....hahaahaah...[i manage to get bored whenever there is no task at all...]....


today, ChocolateMan takde plak msg me...yesterday, he went back to his hometown, saying that he left his clothes, but i was like..owhkay, it's up to you....then i asked him to send me a topup no., to call ma mum as a reason to...and, he did gave it to me...CrediT to Him coZ LovE me aS i aM..ahaks......yo'know...ain't do any crime, ain't mess with nobody...heheheh...

Speaking bout ChocolateMan were never ends...hahaha...entah la...as he is one of my so~called~inspiration + dream cum Beloved a.k.a Mr. Right [he is..?? not sure yet..oopsiiie....=P], im just letting myself drown into the fantasy...i've drawed my story the best that i've ever did before...[well, experience learnt a lesson,but i failed to let it down...]..


owhkay...im off it...i just dont wanna talk bout this....because the rest was a history....
p/s: hmm..is it me or the world itself getting down..?? if it was'nt the world, then im not going to blame nobody...huhuh....


No comments: